Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Hampshire Vacation 2

We're now back from our week vacation up at the beach. The weather was beautiful & we all had our fill of fresh seafood and New England late summer. What a fun time we all had. James learned a lot from cousin Anna & is now showing off some new speaking skills. He also learned about french fries (a new favorite of course) and perfected more of his walking skills (no more tripping over the thresholds of doorways going outside & mastering a few stairs). We had an opportunity to take some family pictures & were lucky that everyone was in good spirits during the photo session.
the last picture is the view from the deck of our vacation house. Being able to walk down the stairs onto the sand and falling asleep to the sound of the ocean was VERY therapeutic and EVERYONE slept well - - and through the nite! Mom and dad are very happy with this new trend that James has really gotten into - SLEEPING. I guess if you wait long enough, it does happen!












2 comments:

The Plateniks said...

Looks like everyone had so much fun. I love the family photos...especially Minnie Mouse...I had no idea we were related to her! The last picture looks like something Granny would have painted. Congrats on the sleeping, James!

Anonymous said...

love the family picture but I really LOVE the view from the deck, it must of be spectacular!!!