Adorable! Hope that you had fun. I don't know why but he looks like my Dad in these pictures- maybe it is the way his hair is combed or the leather jacket...Just curious, did you put a comb in his back pocket? -Aunt Ali
I have been waiting allll day long for pictures like these!! Thanks so much. The constume was fantastic, it is amazing how little boys change in just 1 year. See you soon
3 comments:
Adorable! Hope that you had fun. I don't know why but he looks like my Dad in these pictures- maybe it is the way his hair is combed or the leather jacket...Just curious, did you put a comb in his back pocket?
-Aunt Ali
I have been waiting allll day long for pictures like these!! Thanks so much. The constume was fantastic, it is amazing how little boys change in just 1 year. See you soon
What a great costume! And he has the perfect hair for it!
Post a Comment