Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another week in review...

Highlights of the week...Here's a picture when James was 6 months old with his friends (THEN) and a shot of the most recent Valentine's celebration (NOW). James is the one in the blue pants above and khaki pants below. How time flies!

James has been busy putting together 2-3 word sentences this past week. Some of our favorites "come here" (come EEEEre), "stop it" (we must say this to brodie a lot as James will only say it to the dog), and then various "I sit", "I eat", etc. It's fun watching him try new things and get excited over our reactions. We are really looking forward to the warm weather as James has now taken to giving me my jacket and shoes every morning and saying "go outside". It's still only 28 degrees!! Soon enough.
We had a great long weekend with daddy and miss him a lot today. Only 4 days until we get to pal around together again.







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's day (a little late). I love the hiding spot James has on the end table.!!