Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter from James, Brodie, mommy, daddy and also from...baby angel in mommy's belly. 12 1/2 weeks and counting. Guess that explains the quietness on the blogging front, mom's been feeling pretty punky for the past few months. Getting MuCH better now!
Hope everyone has a great day!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pictures! How cool! Congratulations again! I can't believe James sat on the Easterbunny's lap. He looks so calm while most kids would be screaming their heads off. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Crap! That last post was me. I can never remember my username. :)
-Aunt Ali

The Plateniks said...

I agree with Aunt Ali, the Easter Bunny is a scary critter but James has a brave face on. Say hello to the player to be named later for us. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

congrats tto you all!!!We hope all is well with every one!! XOXOXOXO