
We've spent the past week up on the coast of New Hampshire on vacation with Nanny & Boppa, Uncle Chris, Aunt Becki, Anna and baby Emma. It's been a very fun week for James who decided after spending the day in the foot-wash bucket because he didn't enjoy the cold water, that the ocean wasn't so bad after 5pm. It was even better once he was covered in sand from head to toe.Poor dad has been spending a good portion of vacation at "work" downstairs in his makeshift office but we have been bringing him great fresh seafood, beers after 4pm and doing a lot of playing when he's done.




2 comments:
Oh, Hampton Beach! Sounds like so much fun with the whole family! I LOVE that moon picture...rare is it these days that I'm awake to see the moon like that.
ohhh what a beautiful picture of the moon!!! I love all the smiling children, looks like a great time was had by all!!
Post a Comment